Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What I am trying to do...

Hi world.

So in the past I have always wanted to make a blog about my favorite video games, writing in-depth analysis about the latest happenings and goings-on and trying to be active in the community. However, I have struggled with this and always tried to find a game that can be my home that I can really take these ideas and run with them.

I believe now that, League of Legends might be the opportunity I was looking for, with the amount of action that is always happening week to week, the size of the community, the ever changing-game play, and of course, the drama that goes along week to week in the pro scene.

Basically, I am a fan with a blog, I have a passion for writing and sharing my ideas (despite not being the worlds greatest writer) and hopefully I can bring some interesting ideas to anyone who feels like reading. I will do my best to make this as professional as possible, and make these interesting reads. Let's see how this goes. I will try to make these once a week, I will try my best to provide the best commentary and analysis the best I can in a non-bias manner.

Remember, I am doing this on my own, I have no editor, I have no stats-man to back me up, this is just my analysis and my feelings on the LOL scene for the entire world, focusing on different stories in different regions the best I can. If you see something you want fact checked or find a misspelling please let me know! I will do my best!

Thanks!

-Xanwind

No comments:

Post a Comment