Thursday, July 17, 2014

Week 8: On Vacation, but gotta' talk LMQ!

This week's article will be a bit short and a bit late as I am on vacation for the DOTA2 finals this week.

However, I do plan on doing some writing about LMQ and their awesome week they had in NA!

Ackerman, NoName, XaioWeiXaio, Vasilli and Mor - dominating the rift. (Hope I got the names spelled correctly, they will be for the article)

Also, big props to Vasilli for answering one of the questions in English, very well done sir.

Sorry I was unable to get to this, I will do an article on LMQ sometime soon as they've had 2 perfect weeks in a row and hold 1st place in NALCS!

My car got towed on my vacation and I ended up going out to bars with my buddies until 3 am every night =P. Sorry I was enjoying myself! I am a terrible nerd! qq.

No comments:

Post a Comment