Thursday, June 26, 2014

Week 5 New Patch so....

...so I am not really doing a blog this week because any analysis that I could do of the games would really be very void as there is a new patch coming to LCS.

However, this week OGN Champions Summer did start, with some very exciting games. I hope to be able to get a sub to the Korean stream but we will see if I have it in the budget. -Update on this, good to go on this one.

tbh....watching USA v. Germany!

So a quick update on this if anyone is reading it:

Sorry but a lot of stuff got messed up this week. Work has been insane, I got really sick over the weekend. My girlfriend is moving in with her cat so there was a lot of prep for that. I am just trying to stay afloat this week.

I have finally caught up on all the matches and all the Ongamers interviews and such. This upcoming week I will be doing an article about each team and my opinions on power rankings for the upcoming weeks, now that we're half way in each LOL season.

My hope is to get the article done tonight so that it can be read before the super week we're going into this week. The article will be power rankings and team discussion, this is going to be my attempt to hopefully get some attention of those awesome people at Paravine because I want to write for them someday!


Thank you!

-Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment